As featured on
WILLIAMSON — Williamson Memorial Hospital (WMH) announced via press release late Thursday afternoon the layoff of 35 employees and the closure of Williamson Family Care and Williamson Medical Specialties clinics.
WILLIAMSON, W.Va. — Williamson Memorial Hospital announced Thursday afternoon the layoff of 35 employees and the closure of Williamson Family Care and Williamson Medical Specialties clinics.
- Lady Billies hope to bounce back from last year's two-win season
- Expectations rise for soaring Skyhawks
- Tide looks to ‘put up more shots’ in 2019-20
- Lady Bulldogs’ senior leaders important for smaller team’s success
- Lady Panthers return loads of talent from 17-win team
- Lady Tide looking to be a different, younger team
- Scott girls welcome new coach before start of new season
- After five successful seasons, Wyoming East girls figuring out what's next
- One killed in weekend crash near Gilbert
- Belfry wins 15-14 double OT thriller over DeSales, secures 14th state title game appearance
- Mingo Central looking to appeal Cardinal Conference axe
- Corner Cafe brings unique flavor to Southside Mall
- Police Roundup: Gilbert man charged with domestic assault, brandishing
- Former employee sues Logan-Mingo Mental Health for retaliation
- Renegade boys no longer a young team
- Man injured in Williamson parking lot while on jury duty files negligence suit against city
- Lady Miners looking to start anew in first season of Davis-Smith era
- Police roundup: Mingo County husband, wife charged with child neglect
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.