GARY RAY MAYNARD, 77, of Delbarton, husband of Carol Sue Mounts Maynard, died Oct. 9 at the Appalachian Regional Hospital in South Williamson, Kentucky. Funeral 2 p.m. Monday at the Little Dove United Baptist Church at Belo. Burial will follow in the Estep Cemetery at Duncan Fork. Visitation one hour before service at the church. Online condolences at ChafinFuneralHome.Com.
- Man charged with attempted kidnapping at Chief Logan State Park
- Pike County grand jury recent indictments
- Police Roundup: Naugatuck man charged in stabbing
- Early voting begins in Mingo County on Oct. 21
- W.Va. treasurer candidates tout experience versus change
- Sammons, Smith face off in Mingo County Sheriff's race
- Spooky season arrives in Tug Valley
- 10th COVID-19 related death reported in Mingo County
- Trick-or-treat in Mingo County set for Oct. 31
- Local woman honored for work as COVID-19 nurse charged in shooting
- Police Roundup: Williamson PD arrest man on theft charges
- POLLY CAROLINE FRANCIS
- STEVEN RAY COPLEY
- DANNY L. MORRIS JR.
- First EnVision designated in West Virginia is located in Williamson
- DIANA CAROLE KECK WILLIAMS
- Prep football: Mingo Central standout Devin Hatfield transfers to Hoover
- Mingo County Commission seat up for grabs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.