DENNIS RAY GEARLES, 60, of Red Jacket, W.Va., husband of Florann Ingersoll Daniels of Red Jacket, died July 25 at Thacker, W.Va. He was a former coal miner. Funeral service noon July 30, Faith Mission Church, McCarr, Ky.; burial in the family cemetery at Red Jacket. Visitation after 6 p.m. July 29 and 30 at the church. Hatfield Funeral Chapel, Toler, Ky., is in charge of arrangements. www.hatfieldfc.com.
- Military training airspace expected to expand over Eastern and Southern West Virginia
- This week in history
- Warner touts auto absentee applications to US Senate committee, but says voters need educated on voting process amid pandemic
- Ryan Pritt: Get used to sounds of silence at live sporting events
- WVU sports notebook: Chick-fil-A Kickoff has contingency plans if WVU-Florida State can't happen
- Mountain East Conference delays start of fall sports, extends seasons into spring semester
- Casino, LVL closures end state Lottery's 17-year streak of topping $1 billion in annual revenue
- The meaning of being 'judgment proof'
- CARES Act discussion leads to argument at council meeting
- Williamson council votes to perform forensic audit of city finances
- Police Roundup: Man facing possession with intent to deliver, firearm charges
- One dead in Saturday crash at Mary Taylor Mountain
- Man drowns after boat capsizes in Tug Fork RIver
- DENNIS RAY GEARLES
- Pike County Grand Jury returns list of indictments
- Police Roundup: Kermit man charged with strangulation, child neglect
- BOE approves amended school calender
- Commission partners with park board for potential putt-putt course, RV park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.