Ten arraigned after grand jury indictments
by Rachel Baldwin firstname.lastname@example.org
WILLIAMSON - The following ten defendants were arraigned in Mingo County Circuit Court on Friday, after being indicted on numerous charges by the Grand Jury.
- Easter Lois Cantrell (S13-F124), was indicted on one count each of burglary and grand larceny.
- Jennifer Rose Chafin (S13-F125), one count each of child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury, child abuse resulting in bodily injury, child neglect resulting in serious bodily injury and child negligence resulting in bodily injury.
- Ronald Lee Estepp (S13-F126), one count of 1st degree robbery.
- Rodney Harrison (S130F126), one count of obtaining a controlled substance by deception or subterfuge.
- Daniel Scott Hatfield (S13-F128) two counts each of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian or custodian.
- James Carl Mitchell (S13-F129), one count each of child neglect resulting in serious bodily injury and child neglect resulting in bodily injury.
- Oscar Roberts, II (S13-F130), two counts of wanton endangerment.
- George M. Snell (S13-F131), One count each of first degree sexual assault, delivery of a Schedule I controlled substance and burglary.
- Mike H. Toler (S13-F132), one count each of possession of a Schedule II controlled substance (Oxycodone) with enter to deliver, possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance (Alprazolam) with intent to deliver, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance (Morphine) with intent to deliver and obstructing an officer.
- And Stephen Rufus Varney, one count each of third offense DUI, fleeing (DUI) and malicious assault on a police officer.