Jeffrey Reynolds Sports Editor
March 12, 2013
The Tug Valley Road Runners Club (TVRRC) will be holding another 5-K run on Friday, March 22, starting in South Williamson.
The race will start promptly at 7 p.m. at 201 Central Ave, South Williamson, Ky. If at all possible, runners are asked to pre-register on-line.
Here is some information provided by the TVRRC to benefit runners.
• Be on time to register on race day. Online registration, www.casualwarrior.com pw: runner
• $20 for Adults, $5 for Middle School Students, $10 for kids who want to run the 5-K
• Registration at the race from 5:00-6:45 pm, 201 Central Ave, South Williamson, Ky.
• Registration will end at 6:45 pm. This way the race can start on time.
• Pre-register at the Coal House in downtown Williamson beforehand. The participants will run/walk down the flood wall, through the door, past the playground/park, past David Hatfield’s house, up the sidewalk, and up the bridge into old 52, West Williamson. You won’t get lost at all especially running up and around the cemetery loop and back down to finish at Hatfield’s house. Can’t miss the finish line at all! There will be blue arrows and mile markers marking the course. Water stop before mile 2.
• Kid’s race will follow after the 5K - 12 and under are free
• Course map! http://connect.garmin.com/activity/195446907 • T-shirts will be given out
• Drinks and food will be provided. • If you have any questions contact Alexis Batausa 304-542-5311 or David Hatfield 606-625-5092